Saturday, March 11, 2017

Luck of the Irish Card

 
Hello, Today I am using a digi by Christina Hor called "Lucky Shamrock Bouquet."  You can find out how to get it here http://www.christinahordesigns.com/.
 
Copics used are G000, G02, G03, G05, G07- shamrocks, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28- ribbon.
 
The die cuts were made using a Spellbinders die called Classics Circle Large and Picot Edge Circles.
 
The ribbon is by Brother Sister Design Studio. I got it at Joann's.
 
The gems are by Recollections.
 
The sentiment is by Ike's Art. It is from the "St Cat-ricks Day" set. You can find it here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digital-art-stamps.
 
The papers are by Recollections- green, Georgia Pacific- white, Far Far Hill- shamrock digital paper- http://farfarhill.blogspot.com/.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
I am entering my card in:
 
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge St Patrick's Day
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Oh Edwina what a beautiful mix of green and I love how you balance the Shamrock bouquet with the Shamrock design paper background. I really like the G color family you've chosen and that doily circle die I must add to my wish list. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card Edwina. Truly made my Sunday morning. I'm heading home today. Copic classes were a LOT to take in but I have so much fun. I hope your weekend has been lovely. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon is perfect for this adorable St. Patrick's Day card.

    ReplyDelete